Super Bowl Sunday is approaching fast. It’s time to start thinking about the menu for game day as well as who you are serving! These are some of my favorite picks for the big game!
For starters, let’s talk appetizers.
1) Try my Dill & Lemon Dip served with your favorite potato chip. This dip goes fast and it’s great because it’s a make ahead dip!
2) For your more health conscious guests you may want to offer my Dillish Hummus served with veggies, always a crowd pleaser.
3) I think chips and salsa is another must have at any game day celebration. After all you want to keep it simple and enjoy your guests and maybe even watch the game! (or a commercial!)
Next up is the main meal.
4) Check out my mouthwatering Beef Chili. Start this dish a few hours ahead of your guests arriving and let it simmer. Better yet, prepare it the day before and just heat it up on Game Day! Serve with fresh Italian bread. Easy and so yummy! My kids love it!
5) On the side serve Double Stuffed Baked Potato. These are filling and a great side dish.
6) If you want to make something really healthy & hearty try my Earthy Bowl of Goodness salad, it’s a winner! You’ll score big points with this one!
7) Another option for the main meal is Sloppy Joes. You can put them on little slider rolls. YUMMMY! Serve these with sweet potato fries. This I would make fresh about two hours before guests are to arrive. Super easy & Delish!
8) Ginger Spiced Banana Cake is so delicious and will be devoured in minutes! You might want to make two depending how many guests you have.
9) Another great option is my Dark Chocolate Cake made into muffins, for easy eating! Serve with hot coffee and your guests will be happy!
Enjoy the game and more importantly your guests and the memories you are creating!